ProView Installation Instructions for Mac® Desktop
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to interact with your eBooks in entirely new ways. This free app for your Mac desktop lets you access your most trusted legal reference materials where you need them most – everywhere.
Mac Download Instructions
- Choose the "Download ProView for Mac" button near the top of this page. The .pkg file will be copied to your Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the downloaded ProView_mac__versionnumber.pkg file. You may see the following dialog. If you do not see this dialog, skip to Step 4.
5. Click the Continue button. If you see a Select a Destination dialog box, choose "Install for me only".
6. Click the Install button. Then the installation is complete, you’ll see the following dialog.
7. Choose the Close button.
8. Go to yourusername/Applications/ProView and double-click the ProView app file. (ProView is not located in the top-level Applications directory.) ProView will start configuring and starting up the application.
Version 2.4 Release Notes
- Major improvements to the search of ebook titles, including improved display of results, simplified search term input, and the ability to save searches.
- Supported on Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) or greater